Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I read the brochure and used the configurator before ordering the 110 Flair manual, so I'm pretty sure that I understood the spec. However, reading the forum has generated a few questions which you may be able to answer.

Flair comes with the gloss black pack - so looking at the nice lateral stripe behind the rear window, will that include the word 'Cactus'? I hope so.....

Manual flair comes with the fold down arm rest - on the demonstrator model I drove I could not open it to see the storage space. It could be that I just didn't try hard enough, or are they fixed?

Space saver wheel ordered - from the forum it seems that in UK it will actually be a full size wheel which is ok with me. Are any space savers being delivered in the UK?

My question on heated seats seems to have been answered - not in the UK, and to be frank I wasn't expecting them.

Thanks in adavnce for any help.

Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
From looking at the brochure I pretty sure that the wording 'Cactus' is a chargeable option.
Also, I understand from reviews that the armrest fitted to manual cars have a small storage area but automatics don't have storage in them... seems a strange difference to have.
Not sure about the spare wheel...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sorry can't give any factual answers, you'll have to rely on the lucky owners. :(

G

·
Mellowyellow said:
Hi all,
Flair comes with the gloss black pack - so looking at the nice lateral stripe behind the rear window, will that include the word 'Cactus'? I hope so.....

Space saver wheel ordered - from the forum it seems that in UK it will actually be a full size wheel which is ok with me. Are any space savers being delivered in the UK? Steve
I have the Shark Grey and ordered grey lettering in the options. When I received my Cactus there was no lettering. The sales said it was only available with matching coloured mirror covers, I said they did not do mirror covers in grey, he really had no answer. I've only seen Cactuses with mirror covers and lettering.

I think it's pot luck whether you get a full size or space saver spare in the U.K. depending what they have at the factory. e

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Keith,

All clear on the wheel, and as I suspected!

I have posted a question about the lateral strip to a hello yellow/flair owner, I'll see what comes back.

Steve

·
Registered
644 Posts
There may be more to the spare wheel option than that. We ordered a full sized spare recently for our (almost) year old car. The man at the garage checked the showroom model and assured us it would fit. When it arrived it turned out there were 2 different depths of spare wheel well. We have the shallower one - possibly to fit the ad blue tank underneath - and the wheel didn't fit. Space saver tyres are in really short supply at the moment so we haven't managed to get one yet.

We have the arm rest with storage inside and there's not much storage! Only enough for few pens or memory sticks!

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mrsstuzilla,

Thanks for your reply. So it seems that for diesel only the spaces saver will fit due to a shallow wheel well. For the petrol models either full size or space - saver will fit because the wheel well is deeper.

All clear on the arm rest.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
472 Posts
When we ordered the Habana the word 'cactus' comes with that. There's not enough colour variations to go with the colours of the cars which to me is highly strange. You really would have though they would have matching lettering. Ours is a greyish colour which is nearer to the Habana (NOT), one guy on here did get a graphic done in same style lettering and same colour as car (yellow I believe)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Cactusjack.

Citroen give a small number of no charge colour options with the flair, including grey on black, but as you say, there is no yellow on black option which would have fit perfectly. Have you got a close up of your grey on black that you could show?

Steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi spinner,

Thanks very much, very helpful,

Steve

·
Registered
169 Posts
cactusjack said:
When we ordered the Habana the word 'cactus' comes with that. There's not enough colour variations to go with the colours of the cars which to me is highly strange. You really would have though they would have matching lettering. Ours is a greyish colour which is nearer to the Habana (NOT), one guy on here did get a graphic done in same style lettering and same colour as car (yellow I believe)
My Habana interior car does not have the "Cactus" script - it is an option!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HI Mrsstuzilla,

Thanks for your email. We have decided to go with the chocolate on black option which is probably the same as yours and will be a close match to the Habana. Its a freebie on the Flair, so thankfully no extra cost.

Regards,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.