1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

New member from Denmark ... :)

I bought myself a Cactus 7 days ago

Now I have a problem with the LED / daylight and I hope you can help me ??

When I start the car, turn on my LED / dayligt front of the car, but there is no light at the back of the car?

I was told by the dealer that it was adopted by the government in Denmark to be only light on the front of the car.

I've been told that if the car computer language was changed to Swedish, the light would turn on the back of the car, because in Sweden running lights on the back of the car also

I then got my local Citroen garage to change the language from Danish to Swedish, but it did not give light on the back of the car?

If I stop the car and turn on the turn signal (Left or right) then turn on the light in the side I choose (Ex turn left - left light is on) but only in front there is light ??

Is it possible to activate something in the computer so I can get the light on at both ends?
Or is there another solution ??

I hope you can understand my question?
And excuse the bad English :)

In advance thank you

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi
from the UK I think you will find this is normal as my new Golf was the same only front day time lights on to save on power I expect.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
I have noticed this varies depending on marque. For example Audi only light up the front but BMW seem to light up the front and rears.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Rooster and Rob ...

Thank you for your answer ....

Strange that it can not just be solved?

I hope that one day there is an easy solution, so I do not have to fit various relays and extra wires to light up the back of the car

Regards
Uhreskov.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Uhreskov

The active daylight can be set by a dealer, with a lexia, or if you now somebody who has one :) The forum im on in denmark is down, so i can't see right now who has one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aepuma said:
Hi Uhreskov

The active daylight can be set by a dealer, with a lexia, or if you now somebody who has one :) The forum im on in denmark is down, so i can't see right now who has one.
Hello

I have been at a dealer to see if they could get the lights back on, but they could not ....?

It was for the same reason I got them to change the car language to Swedish, to see if it could help, but without success

I've even got hold of the program Lexia, has not gotten it to run when I can not select a Citroen Cactus in the program, so I'm missing an update

When the program is updated, then i hope a can change the setting bye my self.... ?

Regards
Uhreskov.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello urskov

I have a cactus i Denmark and borg front led and Real light World at the same time i had the car from Poul Rasmussen Citroën Aarhus N Maybe you Can ask Then How to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts