Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I just bought a Cactus for my wife. I live in Denmark and here we have to pay 180% in tax on top of the price of the car (also factory installed extras) so I would not pay £ 2.000,- for the satnav as a factory installment. But, to me, it seems much more nice to have it installed in the original infotainmentsystem, instead of an extra screen, so where to buy and how to install afterwards? I know it is Magneto Marelli system, but what type? I really hope for some help from this forum.
Kind regards
Torben

·
Registered
735 Posts
I agree it's nicer, so I've ordered it . Do you really have to pay an extra 180%!! ? :(
Sorry can't help with after fit question.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi - yes have to add 180% to the price due to taxation - that is also why the price for the originalmounted satnav is £ 2,000,-. A Cactus Feel 92Hdi etg costs £ 25.000,- on the street in Denmark. Often is new cars equipped with extras after two weeks, but Citroen still claims £ 2.000,- for satnav as aftermarket product - so I hope I can find it in another way.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Torben

I'm also from Denmark, and welcome to the forum :)
I bought the navigation pack when I ordered my Cactus, and yes they are not ashamed over their prices :eek: but along with the navigation pack there was a upgrade from aircon to auto climate and I believe there were some other things too.

The aftermarket on installing original navi , is in my eyes difficult to find, unless you take the car to the dealer (more money out of your pocket)
I looked and googled , but did not find anything.... must look the right places :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts