Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership fitted these as I think my car was sneakily used as a display model for a few days, whiich may also explain 37 miles pre delivery on the clock.

The car went back in to get the rear one put on and the front one re aligned and now the rear one has fallen off somewhere unknown. The car is due back in for these and the door trims to be fixed again.

It appears the glue on rather than screw.

Has anyone else had issues with post manufacturer silver bumper inserts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have had these after sales bumper trims 4 months and in all kind of weather (-20C to +15C, snow, rain etc.). Everything is ok so far.

My trims are assembled with body glue (this glue is also used for example with windscreens) and small staples/screws in the lower edges of the trims.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my dealership have not used anything other than the thick heavy glue. Is going in next week and they say they may have it for FIVE days!

Won't be buying my next car from them. After sales is laughable.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK so Car went back in on Monday 19th to have replacement trims fitted as last ones feel off. They only told me after keeping it two days Citroen have changed the adhesive and process of attaching silver trims as they have been coming off.

Another trip to the garage for the car for simple straight forward work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts