Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the various bump colours with the Pearlescent White on the Citroen Cactus configurator and the colours don't look right on there.

The dune looks like light grey and the stone grey looks like a darker grey but in the brochure the dune looks like a sandy colour and the stone grey looks lighter. I am thinking that the colours on the configurator are wrong?

I can find very few pictures of a pearl/dune combo to compare.

Can anyone comment on this? :?

·
Registered
41 Posts
You certainly need take the configurator colours with a pinch of salt. The Blue Lagoon looks Muted on the Configurator but in real life is Wowzer! The only sure way is to find a real life example. If you're lucky a local dealer will have one...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sjoiner said:
The Blue Lagoon looks Muted on the Configurator but in real life is Wowzer! quote]

Yes, I looked at the photos section and saw the blue one on there and was very surprised at the difference. I like the blue but it maybe is just a bit too bright.

Also just found this page and seems to have a proper photo of the dune/pearl...

http://c-forum.forumpro.fr/t4701-galerie-le-c4-cactus-en-photos

Go to page 3 for a Chrome one!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
MaroonBells said:
sjoiner said:
The Blue Lagoon looks Muted on the Configurator but in real life is Wowzer! quote]

Yes, I looked at the photos section and saw the blue one on there and was very surprised at the difference. I like the blue but it maybe is just a bit too bright.

Also just found this page and seems to have a proper photo of the dune/pearl...

http://c-forum.forumpro.fr/t4701-galerie-le-c4-cactus-en-photos

Go to page 3 for a SILVER one!!!!
I had doubts after placing the order, but the Lagoon Blue colour is fabulous! It is also marvellous in a car park :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts