Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have minor problem with alloy wheels. I can't deside what kind of wheels I choose. :D

I have only deside that wheels will be 16 or 17". To wheels I will asembly studded tyres.

Car will be red with black bumbs.

·
Registered
328 Posts
JuusoR said:
Hi all

I have minor problem with alloy wheels. I can't deside what kind of wheels I choose. :D

I have only deside that wheels will be 16 or 17". To wheels I will asembly studded tyres.

Car will be red with black bumbs.
The black 17" inch alloys will look great with your colour choice of red with black bumbs, but worth considering that with the 17" will be increased road surface noise especially on motorways. The car I test drove had 16" and was much quieter.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you are using studded winter tyres like most of us use in Finland in winter I think there is no big difference in noise whether you choose 16" or 17" wheels. The studs will create some noise anyway. But driving comfort may be better with 16" on bumpy roads with ice and snow.

For my winter tyres I bought 16" Ronal R54 Jetblack wheels which are glossy black with a red circle at the edge of the wheel. They should fit Cactus, though they haven't been installed yet.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the same colour car but with 17" Silver wheels. It breaks up the black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.