Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Your kind Mods gave me the ok to join..Although I don`t have a Cactus as such,I have actually just bought a new C4 Feel 1.6 Blue Hdi hatchback...The reason being it was offered at silly money and was in the showroom to drive away..I did join another forum more specific to the model, but seems to be more relevant to older models...The C4 and Cactus are mechanically the same and this forum is packed with great information and advice,especially re the Blue Hdi,even down to cost of servicing etc..

Some bits don`t apply to me but most will, so thanks for having me...........and any queries re the C4, you know where to come..Oh yes and I love the car and everything about it :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome, I nearly got a C4 and then by some chance on the Internet as no Cactus was in any showroom. I ordered it on pictures and specifications only. I was the first one in my area to order one. I ordered the 1.6 eHdi 92ETG6. I was so pleased when I seen the real thing when we picked it up. The Salespeople were so jealous!.

G

·
paully said:
Hello all

The C4 and Cactus are mechanically the same and this forum is packed with great information and advice :D
Hi paully and welcome.

Believe it or not the Cactus is based on the C3 not the C4. I had a C4 hatch before my Cactus for almost ten years and there is an excellent U.K. forum http://c4owners.org/index.php which covers both the Mk1 and MK2 C4 + DS4. and is a great and helpful site.

Why not belong to both. :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm almost a new Cactus owner :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts