Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm very excited, I finally placed an order for my cactus. Fingers crossed I get the tapenade gray, it's by far my favourite colour but I hear it's being discontinued. I fear it will be a long wait ... In the meantime, I keep waving at you lucky owners, wave back!

Rx :D

Registered
Congratulations - hopefully a Christmas present ;)

Registered
I've got the Tapenade grey but opted for the white rails, mirrors and stripe and looks awesome. I think if your order is in before it actually gets discontinued then I would think you would be ok.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Marky, good choice of colour ;) do you have any pics of your beauty? I've not seen any in that colour (only on other cars) and it would be nice to see how it looks with the white goods.

Registered
Hi, I picked up my 110 flair Tapenade grey with stone airbumps and red Cactus flash in March. Still think it's one of the nicest colours. Picked the stone air bumps for contrast and also knowing how black auto plastics fade. Pics in the gallery if interested.

Registered
yeah look under the members section and post titled "my new carriage" pic doesn't show the car to its true reflection as took it from upstairs in my house. I went for the black bumps as wasn't keen of the stone colour and for where I tend to go with my mountain bike, the roads are often muddy and would be forever cleaning them.

Registered
posted another which shows the colour better at the end on that thread.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you! It does look like a great colour. Indeed I had on,y seen it on a C1 and this looks a notch darker. Yey!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IT has been a long wait but it looks like my little toy will be with me on Friday. Can't wait. His name will be Jean-Pierre.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
'twas a great day today. Jean-Pierre was delivered and is now proudly sitting in front of the house. I wasn't expecting him to arrive on a pope Mobil like that but it was great and the unloading attracted quite an audience.

I was initially reluctant to order a car online but I have to say they were great and all has (so far) gone smoothly, and it was well worth it considering the discount I got.

Sorry have to go sit in the car and watch the stars.

Attachments

Registered
Are you in Australia ? :(
Tapenade is my second choice :)
Btw Five planets will be visible in the sky tonight in a rare celestial spectacle
Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter align for first time since 2005 ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the tip on the planet alignment.
No I'm in Cambridge UK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts