Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What A Great Engineer. Did you know that he obtained the order from Harland and Woolf to provide the gear wheels for the steering gear of the Titanic.

The Cactus would be even better if Citroen would invest in Hydrostatic Suspension System. If Farm Tractors and Builders Machinery can have it why not their vehicles' anymore. Such a great system and the perfect ride.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looking forward to 2019 - 100 year anniversary - wonder what Citroën will come up with and my Cactus will be 3 years old and due for replacement ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
lecoldartic said:
What A Great Engineer. Did you know that he obtained the order from Harland and Woolf to provide the gear wheels for the steering gear of the Titanic.

The Cactus would be even better if Citroen would invest in Hydrostatic Suspension System. If Farm Tractors and Builders Machinery can have it why not their vehicles' anymore. Such a great system and the perfect ride.
I agree with you on the Hydropneumatic suspension. I've had two previous Citroens with that system. A CX and a C5. Both very smooth rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts