Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
preferably dog claw proof with a bit that flops over the tailgate area so they
don't scratch it as they jump in and out.

·
Registered
735 Posts
£ 20 from Argos 740 6016 sakura Universal Boot Liner 106 x 97 x 37 cm. :)
Lots of Velcro strips to stick to sides and tapes over rear headrests to keep it up ;)
Make sure it doesn't get caught in boot catch :(
3 months dirty wheel chair use survived :)
Caution the material is rather coarse and prickly and I would add a blanket for your dogs to sit on :D

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Not sure about cheap, you get what you pay for - try these guys - http://www.rhinouk.co.uk/

A lot of my fishing pals buy their liners and if you see the state of their fishing gear going into the back of teh family car you would understand why they need a good liner.

Adding a proper floor liner (about £40) might also help

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Blactus said:
adfos said:
preferably dog claw proof with a bit that flops over the tailgate area so they
don't scratch it as they jump in and out.
I've gone for this one, I didn't want the dealer getting sniffy when I hand the car back after 3 years. It's the exact shape of the boot and has a removable carpet insert which is handy when buying plants etc.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Citroen-Cactus-Velour-Charcoal-Carpet/dp/B00VTK3NKO
Still available. I can see cheaper ones elsewhere but this ones has the replacement carpet and a larger sill for spillages. Thanks for the pointer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought this genuine Citroën Foam Matt off eBay 2nd Hand £20

·
Registered
155 Posts
I use a cheap tarp I purchased from the £1 shop. And I fill the hatchback full of wood dry and wet mouldy. Tools, roadwheels all the normal pap that you take to the dump. If it begins to wear I just buy a new one. No pets though, even if they wear nappies. My mate was fed up with dealers who noses were spot on at detecting all sorts of pongs that animals leave on your cars interior and roof. So he puchased a old van for Petre transportation. As the dealers still knock off cash for Baby sick, pet droppings and manky roof linings. But they don't tell you they remove all traces of it but have to tell the next owner ( If they are allegict to pet hair) That it once contacted pets. You know the usual. MIGHT CONTAIN NUTS blurb.Or they might be fined. Cavat emptor my arse now.

·
Registered
155 Posts
P.s
I also take the back seats out too. Even the front passengers seat. If the item is longer than 80cm. As I moved a complete shower cabnet in boxes and tray recently and a front door with frame attatched.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts