Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where the cactus is being built ? I'd hope customers can go direct to see all variants and buy direct, not being a regular car buyer I'm not privy to whether this course of action is common place ?

Cheers

James

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Hi,
The Cactus is being made at the PSA factory in Spain (http://www.cactusforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29).

Unfortunately you can only really view what the dealers have in stock. Often they get a car with the most popular colour and options so you can give everything a decent test.

I would ensure you get to drive the car with the same engine, gearbox etc. as this is the main thing you can't really tell by looking at it. Colours you'll have to pick from their sample pallet or by viewing pictures online.

Is there a certain one you have your eye on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks .... it is mostly down to not understanding which version, if any, has both manual gearbox and handbrake and to pick and choose with a generous selection of cars ... I'm in Germany so i can get a tax free left hand drive, the military sales companies charge more for left hand drive and too often supply the wrong version......going straight to the horses mouth means I can see what I want and make a deal if required ie show car, test car .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts