Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New car arrived today and has split-fold rear seats!

First impressions are very good, just trying to set everything up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Glad Its Arrived, Looking forward to mine arriving next Monday 21st March 1.6 Blue HDL Flair Edition Manual Artic Steel It will be a predator! ;) I am in Kent.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
lecoldartic said:
Glad Its Arrived, Looking forward to mine arriving next Monday 21st March 1.6 Blue HDL Flair Edition Manual Artic Steel It will be a predator! ;) I am in Kent.
Same engine as me and its a cracking engine.... Pulls well and basically runs on nothing. Got 67 mpg the other day on a 20 mile journey and that was up a few hills to

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bouncingbobby said:

Have not had the chance to drive it yet but the current Mrs E is very pleased with it.
I sell BMW's for a living and am quite impressed with the Cactus levels of equipment, innovation and quality for the money. It is obviously made to a price but appears
to be very good value.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lecoldartic said:
Our car will be in the Tonbridge/Sevenoaks area so give us a wave if you pass by. :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
bouncingbobby said:
bouncingbobby said:

Have not had the chance to drive it yet but the current Mrs E is very pleased with it.
I sell BMW's for a living and am quite impressed with the Cactus levels of equipment, innovation and quality for the money. It is obviously made to a price but appears
to be very good value.
That's good then if you think the Cactus is decent quality and you have experience of higher end cars like the BMW :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CactusJim said:
Do you get split fold seats in the Flair now?
It appears that cars with part-leather like the Flair edition get them but the fabric seat cars don't?

·
Registered
164 Posts
bouncingbobby said:
CactusJim said:
Do you get split fold seats in the Flair now?
It appears that cars with part-leather like the Flair edition get them but the fabric seat cars don't?
Hi,
Mine has the fabric seats and the dealer said it has folded rear seats.
here's a picture I took in the dealership, it's cactus as it about to be delivered to a customer (same trim level and engine as I ordered but different color)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts