Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a wait of over four months I finally collected my C4 Cactus PureTech 82 Stop&Start ETG Flair from the dealer this morning. Any issues over the delay are with Citroen and not the dealer. At all times the dealer kept me posted and overall has provided me with the highest level of customer service. As compensation for the long wait he has provided me with a three year service plan. He also did not charge me for red mirror caps to match the red colour of the car. The car came with a set of official carpet mats and the dealer put a set of rubber mats in the boot so I have a choice.

Conditions were not ideal as it was pouring down, so a full report will follow later. All I have done is drive that car home, a distance of 7 miles. I did notice that the reversing camera is totally distorted when there are water drops on the lens. This was not a problem on my C3.

I can confirm that the glovebox USB and the Jukebox are no longer fitted.

I can also confirm that, as experienced by others on the forum, my Oneplus Two mobile phone is NOT compatible with the Cactus Bluetooth. The dealer tried several times but it just sent the multimedia screen into a hissy fit each time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Nice - Good idea getting the red mirrors on the red car instead of black.

So on your C3 what happened when it got rain on the reversing camera ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JohnYoung said:
Nice - Good idea getting the red mirrors on the red car instead of black.

So on your C3 what happened when it got rain on the reversing camera ?
It was never a problem. I can only assume that the camera was sheltered from the rain more than on the Cactus.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Excellent first impression :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Really pleased for you. I love the red!

I'm picking mine up tomorrow and it's forecast for another rainy day but hey, I will be able to look at the rain from the gorgeous panoramic roof lol. Enjoy your new Cactus.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Regatding camera, i find that when first driving off in heavy rain the camera is a little distorted by rain drops but after a run at a reasonable speed the camera tends to clear pretty quick . must be due to the air vortex around the back of the car at speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts