Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
I didn't know they were still about. I haven't used one for years and certainly wouldn't chance it.

Most people wash their car by hand themselves. If you are unable to do this there are plenty of hand car washes around and they normally do a decent job and are not that expensive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I always use automatic car wash. There is not problems with the roof rails. Just take off the aerial and fold in the side mirrors.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Keith said:
Topi said:
I always use automatic car wash. There is not problems with the roof rails. Just take off the aerial and fold in the side mirrors.
Well that's me shot down in flames. :oops:
It's better to be safe , than sorry :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
My old Citroen 2CV in worth of handwasing. Actually here in Finland washing the car by hand is not allowed in urban areas. And special car hand wash services are quite rare.

In my country place also Cactus gets better service with plenty of water and soft sponge, good polishing with wax and plastic polish, leather treatment for seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.