Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am awaiting delivery of a new Cactus C4 Flair Edition 1.6 HDL S&S Anybody any experience of the above. Look forward to any help

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I used to be a car valeter years back and Autoglym was what we used - very good stuff (then) but not used the lifeshine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi
I'm picking up my brand new All black c4 Cactus Flair Edition 1.2 110bhp on 1st March and was thinking of paying for the one off treatment. Has anyone else done this? :?:
I'm getting quite excited now and hope I won't be disappointed after some of the abuse I've received from friends and family about buying a Cactus. I hope to make them feel jealous and change their attitude.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Nobbydog said:
Hi
I'm picking up my brand new All black c4 Cactus Flair Edition 1.2 110bhp on 1st March and was thinking of paying for the one off treatment. Has anyone else done this? :?:
I'm getting quite excited now and hope I won't be disappointed after some of the abuse I've received from friends and family about buying a Cactus. I hope to make them feel jealous and change their attitude.
I got abuse from a photography forum I am in BUT friends and family loved it. We never told them beforehand but we had a family get-together and we used that opportunity to show everyone the Cactus and I was very surprised at all the good reactions - everyone loved it, it was a real talking point.

A few said they had seen other colours and did not like it but loved my all black version

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fingers crossed then!
I'd still be interested in what the treatment is like, if anyone has taken the plunge and had it done?
Cheers! :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
If you mean car wash machines, then yes I've used one reluctantly several times due to dirt build up, weather and under the weather. The car had the treatment and comes up nice and shiny :) Even when dirty stills looks shiny from a distance. I will not buy a new car in the autumn again :( The bumps need extra glyming :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I know what you mean. A mate got that on his new car. It's ok. It last a fairly long time but depends how often you wash your car and what you use. I used to detail my old car loads and you get wash stuff that will not take the wax layer off then ones that do. So if you buy one that will not strip it off it will last a good year or longer. I would spend a long time on my old show car. And woul wash it with the cleaner that would keep the wax on then every 4 wash strip it all off and clay bar polish then re wax.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts