Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm wondering if anyone knows how the auto parking works, or more specifically, what constitutes an appropriate parking spot? I have to parallel park daily along my house wall, in a space between an extension and the neighbour's little front garden hedge. It's effectively a regular parking space but wouldn't have a car in front or behind ... Anyone know what the requirements are for the auto park to work? Any insight would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I can tell you how it works when I parallel park between cars...you pull up short of the gap & press the self park button. It gives two options on the touch screen - enter or exit a space. Select enter and the car tells you to drive forward. As you drive past the space the gap is measured then as the back of the car reaches the end of the gap it basically tells you if it will fit. It will then say to drive forward a bit further before telling you to reverse which is when it takes over the steering.
Hope that makes sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.