Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the automatic wipers , when they come on automatically, will they also automatically adjust the speed depending on how heavy it is raining?

With the lights , is it just main beam ( blue display icon) that you have to turn on manually? once on will it turn off when it sees another cars headlights, then back on after?

many thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Automatic wipers functions are:

-turning on/off the wipers
-adjusting the speed of the wipers depending on the intensity of the rain
-turning on headlights when raining (front and rear lights)

Automatic lights functions are:

-Switching on the headlights (front and rear) in the dark, switching on the LED daytime lights (front only) when it it bright.
-There is not a high beam/low beam automatic. You must do this manually.

G

·
As Topi says but keep in mind the sensor for both operations must be kept clean. It's situated on the windscreen exterior behind the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't have auto wipers but If I have left them in the on position at ignition off they do not come back on when i start despite being in the on position, instead I have to move the stick to off then on again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had the same issue with my previous C4, having to switch the wipers off then back on again if they were left on when turning the ignition off, this affected both front and rear wipers.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Have the same on mine, luckily it doesn't rain for about 9 months of the year here lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts