Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted a black Cactus with black air bumps during my evening run on Hills road :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have seen it too.. I live in Cambridge and have a black one with red detail - wasn't me though, wasn't on Hills road yesterday, Oh i have tried to wave and be friendly, but all of the ones I have seen don't respond... :cry: (Maybe they cannot see me though, in which case I must look like a complete tool :lol: ) When you get yours - be sure to wave... lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I promise I will!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will help build the Cactys culture! Whoever doesn't wave back will be forced to sit on a real cactus.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Spikey said:
We will help build the Cactys culture! Whoever doesn't wave back will be forced to sit on a real cactus.
And so say all of us :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been in decision to purchase mode, had my first test drive yesterday. Today, I saw a few-more than ever before - it must be a sign! Shark grey with black air bumps, I followed you in Middleton today, waved frantically, and no wave back !! ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Spikey said:
I have been in decision to purchase mode, had my first test drive yesterday. Today, I saw a few-more than ever before - it must be a sign! Shark grey with black air bumps, I followed you in Middleton today, waved frantically, and no wave back !! ;-)
What did I say... Only us on this forum are "friendly" I did though have a few small children admiring the car whilst I was in traffic this morning, making the parents smile... :) Day made!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts