Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone,

I just ordered a black shine edition with black airbamps. Unfortunately, although I like the red mirrors along with the "Cactus" sticker I notified that this option is not feasible here in Greece. So I was wondering if it is a way to order the sticker and the mirrors separately?

Registered
I can live without the red mirrors but not the red stripe :(
If you really want red mirrors they can be "wrapped" ;)
I think EBay might have some Cactus decals ?

Registered
Cactus4us said:
I can live without the red mirrors but not the red stripe :(
If you really want red mirrors they can be "wrapped" ;)
I think EBay might have some Cactus decals ?
Wrapping is feasible however it wont be an easy job and the finish may be so-so due to the complex shape of the mirror. Best bet would be to either get new mirror caps in the chosen colour (they clip on) or respray a spare set.

Registered
When we got out Cactus we got it at a brilliant price BUT we had to take what was there. Luckily it was the colour we wanted (black with black bumps) but we wanted red mirrors and red flash at the back.

The dealer just painted the mirrors and used sticker/wrap stuff for the back (our car below)

Registered
el02154 said:
Hello to everyone,

I just ordered a black shine edition with black airbamps. Unfortunately, although I like the red mirrors along with the "Cactus" sticker I notified that this option is not feasible here in Greece. So I was wondering if it is a way to order the sticker and the mirrors separately?
That's a pity, the red accent adds a nice little touch but the red mirrors I can live without (can't really see from this angle I have them.)

Attachments

Registered
What you're missing :(

Attachments

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blactus said:
el02154 said:
Cactus4us said:
What you're missing :(
Is there any eshop 螜 can buy this exact sticker?
Just googled this, seems to be worth checking out:

http://www.accessories.citroen.co.uk/national-accessory-selector/C4-Cactus--Stripe--Decals-Kit-1951/?Page=13&pageSize=10
It gives no choice to buy them. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I am from Greece. Maybe it is only for UK visitors.
Thanks for the info anyway.

Registered
Last year member demoura came up with a graphic with the correct font you may be able to get it printed there, worth messaging him to see if he still has it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JohnC said:
Last year member demoura came up with a graphic with the correct font you may be able to get it printed there, worth messaging him to see if he still has it.
I have already contacted her but I have no answer yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts