Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone have any pictures of the boot space, including what it looks like with the rear seats folded down?

Interested to see if the resultant enlarged space is seamless or whether it has a disjointed lump given the boot, as I understand it, is quite deep.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I've found part of the answer...

"Outright boot space is roughly on a par with that of the rival Soul at 358 litres, growing to 1170 litres when you fold down the rear seats. The fact that the bench folds as one piece isn't ideal, though, because it means you need to release catches at either side of the car at the same time.

What's more, even when folded, the seats lie at a pronounced angle, and there's no clever false floor to negate the hefty lip at the boot entrance."

- See more at: http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/citroen/c4-cactus-hatchback/2014-citroen-c4-cactus-review/1298161#sthash.t21lsGrh.dpuf

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Autoexpress in their comparison with the 2008 and Duster said this about the boot space:

The C4 Cactus has a 358-litre boot, which is two litres down on the 2008, and 50 litres behind the Duster. The Citroen's load lip is the same height as the Dacia's, but the boot floor is a lot lower, and the tailgate opening is smaller, too.

In addition, Citroen only offers a split-folding bench as an option. The Peugeot has the largest tailgate opening of this trio, while plastic runners in the boot floor help with loading large items.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-reviews/87706/citroen-c4-cactus-vs-crossover-rivals

Some pictures below:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone tried (and hopefully succeeded) to get a door (ie a house door) into their Cactus. I assume that it would mean that only the driver's seat was usable, but will it fit at all?

Thanks
David

·
Registered
735 Posts
DavidW said:
Has anyone tried (and hopefully succeeded) to get a door (ie a house door) into their Cactus. I assume that it would mean that only the driver's seat was usable, but will it fit at all?

Thanks
David
Blanket to protect roof and lash to roof bars? ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
House door? Inside a Cactus? I wouldn't succeed with that in my C5 Tourer :p
Putting in on the roof is probably a better idea.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cheers gents. Roof bars might be more sensible.

Want to get some doors dipped-and-stripped: maybe I need to find someone more local that will collect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts