Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, because of the Cactus being so new there are limited options for boot liners. Seriously thinking about saving for a boot buddy but not sure i will manage that and the accessories by November (rumored delivery date). Has anyone got any cheaper options? I need pretty good boot coverage as i have 2 dogs. :D thanks in advance

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BristolRich but it doesnt have side protection. But well done and thanks for the link.....being trying to price accessories on website but nit been able to. Only got pdf of accessories available with no prices.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Weegill said:
Thanks BristolRich but it doesnt have side protection. But well done and thanks for the link.....being trying to price accessories on website but nit been able to. Only got pdf of accessories available with no prices.
If you want prices, best place to get a ball park feel is eBay as a lot of the dealers sell on there...or phone up your local dealer.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I bought my boot liner from the dealer and it was cheaper than adding it as an Accessory from the new order. It only protects the floor area though. It is none slip so things don't go flying around.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't bother wasting money on the recommended one. It's soft useless shaped sheet that will not stand up to much abuse. It came with my car from the dealer and has been replaced with a bit of old carpet cut to size. The original cover is in the loft for safe keeping.

·
Registered
328 Posts
£29 from Amazon, should arrive tomorrow. It's pvc tray bespoke to cactus and comes with a layer of carpet which I'm hoping will help deaden some of the road noise

·
Registered
725 Posts
Blactus said:
£29 from Amazon, should arrive tomorrow. It's pvc tray bespoke to cactus and comes with a layer of carpet which I'm hoping will help deaden some of the road noise
You got a link?

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
THUMB'S UP ! :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Blactus said:
The2ems said:
Blactus said:
You got a link?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Citroen-Cactus-Velour-Charcoal-Carpet/dp/B00VTK3NKO/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1444378761&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=c4+cactus+bootliner
Looks good. Would be interested to hear your thoughts once it has arrived and been fitted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have two Labradors, so I've gone for the Boot-Buddy system after seeing it mentioned in this forum. If anyone is interested I'll post a review when I get them, hopefully in about a fortnight. Not the cheapest I know, but they are supposedly made to fit the Cactus.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi @blactus. Have you received your boot liner yet? Would you recommend it?

·
Registered
735 Posts
I recommend a sakura from Argos 740 6016 £20
Ideal for a wheelchair with dirty wheels that rub on the back of the back seat and enough material to cover the boot lip during loading :) Don't trap it in the catch as the boot open light will come on :(

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
Cactus4us said:
I recommend a sakura from Argos 740 6016 £20
Ideal for a wheelchair with dirty wheels that rub on the back of the back seat and enough material to cover the boot lip during loading :) Don't trap it in the catch as the boot open light will come on :(
That would be good for runs to the dump.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts