Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A white one in Boston today, I was in mine, I did wave as we came close. Got absolutely nothing not even a nod from the youngish lady driver. :eek:

Registered
I think some Cactus drivers are not the owners. Either no choice company/courtesy cars or just borrowed :(

Registered
I also get the feeling that its a lot to do about age too. Like many above a certain age will wave, young whippersnappers haven't got a clue about waving.

The only exception to this would be old model VW drivers and some motorcyclists to each other.

Registered
I guess not every Cactus driver feels like tey are part of an elite group.

What if every Focus driver were to wave at other Focus drivers? What if every Juke driver were to flash other Juke drivers.....no, forget that last one, that would never happen :lol:

Registered
I have seen many cacti now and no one has even looked our way so I never attempted to wave. Coming down to Bath from the north east and a white one went past and nothing we then went past each other a few times but again nothing. Pulled into a services looked for a space found one and it was right beside a red cactus. The bloke was in it but again no reaction when I looked over. I think that one was a hire car as it had "diesel" on the outside of the fuel cap

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I'm coming round to think that to some its 'just a car', certainly not the same with classic mini's or even motorhomers. Any classic car drivers appreciate they 'belong' to something different from the 'norm'. Hey ho!!

Registered
I remember when we had a Lada Niva (Russian 4X4) and you always got waves, thumbs and flashed lights when you saw another. But they were rare cars and got lots of looks off everyone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts