Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've just joined up as I'm coming up to two months in to Cactus ownership. :) I picked up my Hello Yellow Hdi Blue back at the beginning of April and so far so good.

The Cactus is my second soiree into Citroen ownership having previously owned a 2005 Citroen C4 180 Coupe....
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

and also unfortunately replaces my beloved Abarth 500ss :cry:
Tire Wheel Car Window Vehicle

Looking forward to contributing!

Attachments

G

·
Looking forward to all your great input as on C4.org.

I was member No:8 until Dave did a server change and I got lost in cyberspace and had to rejoin. Hopefully this turns in an equally good forum.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keith said:
Looking forward to all your great input as on C4.org.

I was member No:8 until Dave did a server change and I got lost in cyberspace and had to rejoin. Hopefully this turns in an equally good forum.
It seems the popularity of the cars is picking up (recently seen more cropping up locally-good thing?) and hope the forum does too.

I pop into the C4 Forum for a lurk on a regular basis and its scary to think that the original C4 s now over 10years old... :shock:

Mandatrix said:
From Brisle I thought e ad one of they Ford Corntials

Welcome aboard
Ow'bist? :lol:

I doos tho... when I goa to Asdawls in'um for my petrawl, bananawls and patay-tawls, I bets people fink he's a right jammer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.