Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Give it another month... Unless they aren't 'delayed' again. We ordered our car on the beginning of January, and should have been here last week, only to get told one more week wait. Looking at the forums here in Spain, 2 months seems to be the average wait for a factory build.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm with Decepticus on this... Was going to be last week...Today had notification that it may not be this Week...but, a large delivery (apparently) arrived in the UK last week and they are being registered (I have my reg number) and rolled out as quickly as possible!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Believe me, I've wanted to drive up to the factory more than once and ask where my cactus is... But to be fair, the orders for cacti worldwide keep increasing every month, and mainland Europe seem to be the focus. Also I know there was a problem with the habana interior orders and anyone with a panoramic roof (most of them) had a delay due to supply/demand. Rumor has it that Australia and China will see the cactus near the end of the year, and it's going to be a hit there too. It's a good job we've ordered now, waiting lists are expected to be in the 6 month region when the international market opens up for the cactus. I've heard this from a bloke on the Spanish forums that works admin in the villaverde plant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.