Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am planning to go end of this week to test a new cactus preferable order one, however I did not manage to find a single video online where it shows the acceleration of the 110 version, I would like to see this if possible because the one scheduled for the test drive is the 82 bhp version as they don't have a 110 version is stock and I get it because we are a small country.

Thanks,

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi, we tested a 82 which was ok, nothing spectacular but ok. It did however make our decision to go for the 110 as we wanted to be able to give it some 'beans' on the motorway. We weren't disappointed, even the wife was amazed how 'nimble' it was on a long motorway trip she did. Bear in mind its no high performance sports car but the 1.2 three cylinder lump is happy doing anything you want it to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am quite sure there will be a difference, I cant wait to see it, I think I will go for the black and white combination which consists of all black except the mirrors, roof bars and cactus sticker on the side, only with the glass roof. Overall how does it sound the motor ? is it pleasant to hear or it works like a diesel ?

·
Registered
472 Posts
It purrs along quite quietly and sounds confident when you need to put your foot down. Personaly I wouldn't have another diesel... ever

1 - 4 of 4 Posts