Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody installed any lighting in the back for the rear seats?
I was wondering if there are any quick DIY solutions fellow drivers have implemented...

Thanks

·
Registered
262 Posts
Have not tried but would think that battery powered remote control lights would be the neatest solution

·
Registered
348 Posts
I bought a pair of 3-LED battery lights (£1 each from Pound World) - black plastic and sticky-backed. But so far I've not found somewhere suitable to stick them where they won't keep falling or getting knocked off.

Given there's not often someone in the rear I'm not too worried and have given up trying for a better solution.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Plenty of battery operated LED lights around for a few quid. The main problem as I see it is getting them to stick, not just to the cloth interior, but also while you go over bumps and through daily travelling. I guess the best bet would be to do away with the adhesive pad and superglue them on, but then are you happy to risk potentially damaging the interior irreparably? Needs a bit of careful thought.

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I fitted a 4 led battery lamp approx 6 inch long purchased from lidl for 3 pound to the roof lining between the front seats using the sticky pads and 2 small self tapping screws to hold the base last October and it works perfect giving plenty of light in the back .You wouldn't know it wasn't a standard fit and the best thing is if I take it back out all there would be is 2 very small holes in the headlining that will disapear using a brush.

·
Registered
262 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts