Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from a few days in Scotland, the car handled the hairpins and mountain passes with comfort and ease, and I thought this snap worthy of posting, it would be interesting to see your snaps of your favourite or interesting locations too:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That is a stunning photo and would be hard to beat I think..... I thought that was Switzerland or something :cool:

Interesting that the Cactus handled the trip well I posted a thread the other day asking if anyone had taken their cactus on a long trip and how it handled it. You have the Cactus 100 diesel right ? - same as us and same colours to ;)

Just out of interest do you have 17" or 16" wheels ?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JohnYoung said:
That is a stunning photo and would be hard to beat I think..... I thought that was Switzerland or something :cool:

Interesting that the Cactus handled the trip well I posted a thread the other day asking if anyone had taken their cactus on a long trip and how it handled it. You have the Cactus 100 diesel right ? - same as us and same colours to ;)

17s. From Suffolk to Scotland it glided up the A1 and beyond for 440 miles nicely, if noisy on certain roads. Averaged 54mpg the whole trip, never exceeding 75 MPH. The foamy seats are good for the back and posterior, felt fresh when I arrived.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Blactus said:
JohnYoung said:

17s. From Suffolk to Scotland it glided up the A1 and beyond for 440 miles nicely, if noisy on certain roads. Averaged 54mpg the whole trip, never exceeding 75 MPH. The foamy seats are good for the back and posterior, felt fresh when I arrived.
Brilliant really good to know - thanks :)

Give me a slap if I am wrong but was it you who said the cactus was very noisy ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, I reckon you'd only equal the south end of Glencoe with it parked overlooking the Cuillin from Sligachan on Skye, or on Fidden Farm or Calgary Bay on Mull. Off to Mull in two months. Might put a picture up aswell, (though my tapernade grey might just blend in with the Mull weather, assuming I don't get the weather you did...)!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts