Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after what feels like the longest wait ever the Cactus is set to arrive tomorrow!

Gone for the 82 manual petrol, Flair, Shark Grey, red bits with Black alloys!

My son thinks it looks like Iron Man from the front! So guess what download an Iron Man picture to upload to the start screen!

Think it might blow his mind!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
MrP said:
So after what feels like the longest wait ever the Cactus is set to arrive tomorrow!

Gone for the 82 manual petrol, Flair, Shark Grey, red bits with Black alloys!

My son thinks it looks like Iron Man from the front! So guess what download an Iron Man picture to upload to the start screen!

Think it might blow his mind!
Ha...Ha... Brilliant I like that - I have one of my poppy photos as my photo just to try it really but I might make something else funny to go there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
MrP said:
So after what feels like the longest wait ever the Cactus is set to arrive tomorrow!

Gone for the 82 manual petrol, Flair, Shark Grey, red bits with Black alloys!

My son thinks it looks like Iron Man from the front! So guess what download an Iron Man picture to upload to the start screen!

Think it might blow his mind!
Yaay that's great news MrP! I love mine, in a few short hours you'll be in the Cactus lovers club! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yay thanks Loopyloo looking forward to it now will def post some pictures up once Iron Man arrives!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Hope you like it! I need to research how to upload a picture to the welcome screen. Are there instructions anywhere? (Apologies if this is in the manual - I don't have it with me at the moment)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know buddy probally somewhere in the settings icon I'm not one for reading instructions typical man................... press as many buttons as possible fold arms and see what happens!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
SiliconS said:
Hope you like it! I need to research how to upload a picture to the welcome screen. Are there instructions anywhere? (Apologies if this is in the manual - I don't have it with me at the moment)
Put some pics on a stick, shove it in, select photos, choose pic, select start up screen, done. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
cactusjack said:
Put some pics on a stick, shove it in, select photos, choose pic, select start up screen, done. :cool:
Oh, that sounds easy! I'd better not let my colleagues know how to do this or I'll come out to the car one day and I'll be greeted by Justin Bieber or Jeremy Corbyn or someone equally offensive!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
Haha! Two very offensive peeps, were they off the top of your head or did you have to think much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Heh - they're not necessarily that offensive, but just the first two people I thought of that I'd hate to be associated with! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Looking forward to the pictures. Shark grey can look really cool - it's a shame the mirror colour choices are limited. The thread on here with the one with the purple vinyl wraps looks ace and I bet the official Citroen chrome caps with the grey would look the nuts.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top