Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, in case anyone is interested I have a pdf file of the owners manual (in English) available for anyone thinking of buying a Cactus. does explain the touch screen and all the options in the car. Pity we don't get the option of heated seat in the UK specs though. Can't work out how to upload it to the forum, but if anbody would like it emailed to them, drop me a line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Keith, looks like it has been removed from where my original link pointed to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Google Cactus owners handbook pdf and you will get the link. I would always advise against posting your email address in a public forum...
 
G

·
Dadioglasgow said:
Google Cactus owners handbook pdf and you will get the link. I would always advise against posting your email address in a public forum...
I've put the link two posts up. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Sorry - main point was the dangers of putting your email address in a public forum.... Not recommended...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
link doesn't seem to work now.

If someone can use the Full Editor to Upload as an attachment I'm sure we would all appreciate it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Use Google as I suggested earlier..... Have just checked and the link in Keith's post works for me....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
All,

I have found an official Citroen page with all the user manuals for all Citroens

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Just change the language in the top right hand corner and you will get the manuals for your county.

Regards,

Julian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
I use the Mycitroen site which is secure. You have to put your Vin number in and it shows a picture of your car. There are lots of things on it including updates and Speed and Red cameras on the Satnav.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
JulianC said:
All,

I have found an official Citroen page with all the user manuals for all Citroens

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Just change the language in the top right hand corner and you will get the manuals for your county.

Regards,

Julian
Thank Julian, useful to know - only a few more weeks before I get my car (hopefully)

Found this great piece of advice on one of the pages...

As a passenger, if you avoid connecting your multimedia devices
(film, music, video game...), you will contribute towards limiting the
consumption of electrical energy, and so of fuel.


So there you go, to get great MPG avoid carrying passengers who want to charge their phone. As I had always thought, a few amps of electricity takes bucket loads of fuel. Makes you wonder how those electric cars even move.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Vacuman said:
JulianC said:
All,

I have found an official Citroen page with all the user manuals for all Citroens

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Just change the language in the top right hand corner and you will get the manuals for your county.

Regards,

Julian
Thank Julian, useful to know - only a few more weeks before I get my car (hopefully)

Found this great piece of advice on one of the pages...

As a passenger, if you avoid connecting your multimedia devices
(film, music, video game...), you will contribute towards limiting the
consumption of electrical energy, and so of fuel.


So there you go, to get great MPG avoid carrying passengers who want to charge their phone. As I had always thought, a few amps of electricity takes bucket loads of fuel. Makes you wonder how those electric cars even move.
Equally...

Dont eat your breakfast before driving... eat at your destinations canteen. DO NOT take your lunch with you.
Have a hair cut before you drive...
Mail your clothes to your destination location... drive in the buff and dress on your arrival.
Only fill the vehicle with the amount of fuel required for the journey.
Once in the vehicle ask someone to tape over all door seams and shut lines, drive to your destination and use your employers WiFi (where avaliable) to work from within the car.
Pump your tyres to 150PSI but only drive in a straight line.
Always drive in the direction of the wind.
Slipstream any vehicle.

All practical fuel saving measures...my consultancy fees are competitive if any one needs any further advice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
BristolRich said:
Vacuman said:
JulianC said:
All,

I have found an official Citroen page with all the user manuals for all Citroens

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Just change the language in the top right hand corner and you will get the manuals for your county.

Regards,

Julian
Thank Julian, useful to know - only a few more weeks before I get my car (hopefully)

Found this great piece of advice on one of the pages...

As a passenger, if you avoid connecting your multimedia devices
(film, music, video game...), you will contribute towards limiting the
consumption of electrical energy, and so of fuel.


So there you go, to get great MPG avoid carrying passengers who want to charge their phone. As I had always thought, a few amps of electricity takes bucket loads of fuel. Makes you wonder how those electric cars even move.
Equally...

Dont eat your breakfast before driving... eat at your destinations canteen. DO NOT take your lunch with you.
Have a hair cut before you drive...
Mail your clothes to your destination location... drive in the buff and dress on your arrival.
Only fill the vehicle with the amount of fuel required for the journey.
Once in the vehicle ask someone to tape over all door seams and shut lines, drive to your destination and use your employers WiFi (where avaliable) to work from within the car.
Pump your tyres to 150PSI but only drive in a straight line.
Always drive in the direction of the wind.
Slipstream any vehicle.

All practical fuel saving measures...my consultancy fees are competitive if any one needs any further advice.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top