Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last March we updated our ten year old C5 and eight year old C1 with a Cactus - pre ordered and the 2nd to be seen on the streets of Reykjavik. It is save to say that we got some attention... :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mark. No, that one is only available with manual transmission, at least on our side of the pool.

Ps.
JY. No snow yet but the rope and shovel are ready ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
YAY said:
Hi Mark. No, that one is only available with manual transmission, at least on our side of the pool.

Ps.
JY. No snow yet but the rope and shovel are ready ;)
Cool I saw a cactus at some show all done up like a 4X4 with chunky tires etc.... Looked cool :cool:

G

·
Check this:
The narrator says the car in the film is fitted with winter tyres.
Seems to be happy on the snow. Looks good too!

PS I'm expecting delivery in the next couple of weeks...

·
Registered
328 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Welcome to the forum, you will have to tell us what the cactus is like in the snow. I would not think it would be very good as its so light but you never know for sure
Quite the opposite mate I would guess, I had a Seat Ibiza for a couple of years that was light and used to easily climb the snow-covered roads on the estate where we live

·
Registered
169 Posts
Smaller width tyres always work better in ocy conditions as they present more mass to the road surface area presented by the tyre.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.