Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driven all the way down from Lincolnshire to Newquay and didn't see one Cactus. Got here and saw a white/black one as opposed to our yellow/black one. Thumbs up

G

·
I have only seen one other Cactus on the road so at present they are obviously few and far between, not like the Qashqai. I hope it stays that way as I like to drive something a little different. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I have seen a few down here in Cornwall, a yellow one, red and one Lagoon Blue. We ourselves have a Lagoon Blue Flair on order, should be with us in 3 weeks time. Well actually it is partners car, not mine!

We're really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Only seen two others here in Kent in the last three weeks. One shark Grey and one white, plus mine which is Deep Purple so still a rarity.

John

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see a red one, yellow one and blue lagoon one daily. In fact I flashed him heading out of Camborne past Aldi just yesterday. No-body ever waves back :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Keith,

I live west of Maidstone and saw a Shark Grey one on the M20 one morning - early!!!. Was that you?

John

G

·
JohnL said:
Hi Keith, I live west of Maidstone and saw a Shark Grey one on the M20 one morning - early!!!. Was that you?John
I live about 12 miles south of Maidstone in Headcorn and my son lives in Maidstone so it could have been me, unless it was really early :eek: then no way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live just north of Maidstone and see a red one in the morning and about two weeks ago there was a grey one stopped on the Cobtree roundabout at the bottom of Bluebell Hill.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally started to see them in Glasgow, had the car 3 months and had only seen 2 until recently, saw 3 or 4 in last 3 weeks. Saw a peach of a red one with black panels today, lovely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.