Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its snowing like mad here today and my wife is due to go to work tonight (nurse) I am not happy about it to say the least :? but just wondering if anyone has tried the cactus in the snow and what's it like

·
Registered
61 Posts
Interested in your reply John, i am nhs aswell and deadding driving in it. Good luck with TOM motors and your spare tyre, its them i am having problems with

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weegill said:
Interested in your reply John, i am nhs aswell and deadding driving in it. Good luck with TOM motors and your spare tyre, its them i am having problems with
So they are dodgy then TOM Motors ?

·
Registered
472 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Its snowing like mad here today and my wife is due to go to work tonight (nurse) I am not happy about it to say the least :? but just wondering if anyone has tried the cactus in the snow and what's it like
Driven ours in the snow earlier this year, its fine don't worry. But there again a lot is how the individual drives in snow, but my experience I found it as good as any I've had, enjoy. ;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
cactusjack said:
JohnYoung said:
Driven ours in the snow earlier this year, its fine don't worry. But there again a lot is how the individual drives in snow, but my experience I found it as good as any I've had, enjoy. ;)
Yep we had snow twice in the first month we had the car at the beginning of the year. The diesel drove beautifully. But hopefully won't have snow this winter!

·
Registered
735 Posts
No problem ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
had the same concern as you john as I live in the same neck of the woods as you I think. we had a lot of snow this weekend but as I was ill in bed with man flue or as women would call it, a slight cold, never got a chance to use it. my other car is my 300zx which as you can imagine is rubbish but luckily for us if it gets too bad, my wife's panda 4x4 cross is brilliant. :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhh 300zx..... Nice car. I had a 200sx for years and it would get stuck in the frost.

I have moved the cactus from the back lane in a few inches of snow but only a few hundred yards but it did do that well. But time will tell for a proper go in the snow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts