Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Can't wait to bomb about in one of these in the Balearics!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I personally think it looks hideous, like the pumped up Fiat 500, or mini clubman. I'm sure a child would draw a better design. Let me look at it again,
Yes!! It still looks hideous.

·
Registered
10 Posts
a1956p said:
Hi, I personally think it looks hideous, like the pumped up Fiat 500, or mini clubman. I'm sure a child would draw a better design. Let me look at it again,
That's your opinion and i respect that. I think it looks awesome. Of course, that is only a vacation car. A take me to beach and back type.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
a1956p said:
:lol: :lol: - Muscle builder Fiat

It is different for sure but would be cool I reckon :cool: - I can see it on an exotic island with a surfboard sticking out the back :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think it's cute but agree it only looks like it'd be at home on holiday. Not sure would look right in drizzly Croydon. :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
:D Good to see others views, I Still don't like or see the point of the car. As they say, different strokes for different folks. That's the beauty of the forum, we all get to share thoughts and ideas. We can all share the love. :D
Not sure either about it in drizzly Croydon, lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's interesting, but I prefer the original Mehari. Citroen Mehari by Robert, on Flickr

My worry is that if Citroen bring out some new cars that look similar to the Cactus, then the original and best car may just start to look old and out of date. I wouldn't have any other car though!

·
Registered
265 Posts
panos166 said:
Yeah It's cute but where are the airbumbs?? Is it our little brother or an illegitimate? :)
lol. Presumably they don't get many shopping trolleys on the beach in France! I kind of like it but as many have said its wouldn't suit UK weather really as its looks like a permanently roofless car so how many days of the year would you use it? If I was on holiday in Spain or Corfu I'd be eager to hire it though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts