Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought a section for the sound system in the car would be good but in the meantime I made a thread :D

Anyway just wanted to ask if anyone has noticed the sound in the cactus is much better when using the jukebox. I mean its good all the time but when using the jukebox it seems even better and I don't think it's just the quality of the music files or anything. Plus DAB radio is good quality anyway

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haven't used the jukebox at all - usually the driver has their phone connected and gets to choose...I try to drive all the time!
I guess the sound is better with the jukebox because you lose some quality with Bluetooth I believe.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VestanPance said:
Could it be the equalizer settings you have? The bass, treble etc is set per input, so maybe you have better settings for the jukebox than the radio.
No the settings were basically the same - but as soon as the jukebox was used to me the sound difference was apparent.

I wonder if the amp is only used when using the jukebox

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.