Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does this kit somehow change the capacitive buttons on the sides? From what I can see, this is the facelift model configuration and icons, not the buttons we have on first gen Cactus?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a new screen as part of the kit, so buttons look slightly different than the original.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No features lost that I've noticed. The layout of the new screen is a bit nicer, with a more modern look. Heating, AC, trips etc all still available on the screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When you turn the car on, does it have that android display or does it function like the original cactus system? Sorry to ask it's mainly because I wouldn't want an entire android system replacing the car system, I just want waze..! :p I tried replacing the unit with a SMEG6 head unit which didn't work, might try this instead. Does the reverse camera (if you have it) still work at all..? I got so many questions but the webpage doesn't mention anything about it at all.

Wish the sellers would show a video of it working, cause then I'd actually put my money into it. But cause they don't show any video of it working on their website I turned my head away from it because it looked pretty shady.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

It has the cactus system when you turn it on. The screen shot I added is it with CarPlay in use.

I don't have a reversing camera on my cactus, so not sure about that one. The guy who runs the website is really helpful, so he will know for sure. He was great on giving me help when I was installing it myself.

Hope that helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts