- The New Citroën C4 Cactus offers more of what really counts
- With simple design & smart functionality, C4 Cactus is comfortable, practical & stylish
- Overall running costs are almost 20% less than the benchmark in the compact hatchback segment
- 200kg lighter than the Citroën C4 & powered by latest-generation Euro 6 engines
- Fuel consumption of just 91.1mpg with CO2 from 82g/km
- Reduced cost of ownership, with a range of innovative purchase schemes
The New Citroën C4 Cactus delivers a futuristic blend of form, function & low running costs, offering a bold response to the demands of today's motorists
Our world is changing and customer expectations are evolving at an increasingly rapid rate, which means ever greater demands on today's products and services. With the New C4 Cactus, Citroën has acknowledged these new customer requirements, offering a real alternative to the traditional compact hatchback.
Boasting a striking design, the New Citroën C4 Cactus stands out from its rivals in the competitive C segment, offering a unique style that is both functional and attractive. In doing so, Citroën meets a specific challenge - bringing customers more of what really counts.
The Citroën C4 Cactus heralds a new approach to automotive design, offering:
More useful technology
…with a reduced cost of ownership.
The New Citroën C4 Cactus reconciles the characteristics of good looks and functionality, with unique styling that is both memorable and easily identifiable. This is a design that features:
Pure, smooth surfaces
Flowing lines, free of harsh edges
Floating quarter-lights & a floating roof
A high-tech light signature with daytime-running LED lights & headlights built into the Airbump® protection at the front
Visual features that each highlight a given function - from Airbump® & wheel arch protection to the strong useable roof bars and the large panoramic glazed roof with its advanced heat protection.
225.7 KB Views: 2,275
328.3 KB Views: 2,273