Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I hope you don't mind me posting in here but felt as you were all Cactus C4 owners that it might be of interest to you.

We are looking for people (based in and around London) to take part in evening research groups in Central London (Margaret Street W1). This is legitimate research and will not involve any selling or other catches and will just be asking you to share your opinions with other car owners.

It would be very exciting to have Cactus C4 owners present as this is such a new car and we have been unable to track any down.

If you would be interested then please contact me. You will receive £75 for the 90 minute group.

My company details can be found on www.grofieldwork.com and I am also registered with the Data Protection group. All of your details will remain confidential and not used for any other purposes

Kind regards Lucy, [email protected]

(Admin, please delete if not allowed - I did request but had no response sorry!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great that we have 1 person on board but if there are any Cactus owners in London aged 30-45 with one that would be brilliant!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts