Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order books have opened for Citroën's new C4 Cactus, which has gone on sale priced from £12,990 with first deliveries expected in October.

Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Hood

Three trim levels are available, dubbed Touch, Feel and Flair. Basic Touch models come with cruise control, Citroën's seven-inch infotainment system, front electric windows and a DAB radio. Feel specification adds a leather steering wheel, air conditioning, an arm rest and Bluetooth connectivity, while top-spec Flair versions get integrated satellite navigation, a rear parking camera and tinted rear windows.

Pricing for the C4 Cactus starts at £12,990 for a Puretech 75 manual model in Touch trim, and rises to £18,190 for an e-HDI 91 ETG6 in plush Flair specification.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been to my local Citroen dealership twice since 1st July just to be greeted by shrugging shoulders. How is anyone supposed to order a car when the dealerships have no idea what is included in each variant or what options are available and how much they cost. Accepting orders when specific details are so sketchy is ridiculous and doesn't fill potential customers with confidence it Citroens organisational capabilities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just read this weeks Autocar magazine where they have a comprehensive review of the Cactus. In the review they list the options and associated prices so my question is; Why is this information not on Citroen's website? It's ludicrous that I have to find the information in magazines particularly as Citroen have been accepting orders for this car for almost 3 weeks!! The only plus side is the Cactus came last in a comparison to its nearest rivals so my decision is made - It's a Nissan Juke for me!!

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a shame that the dealerships are not as informed as what they should be, although I do think it depends on who you've got local because I do know some are better than others.

Good luck with your Nissan Juke but if after you've test drove them and you decide you like the Cactus better, feel free to pop back. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really keen to see a Cactus as it really appeals but didn't have a good relationship with our local Citroen dealer when my wife had her Saxo. Fortunately a new dealer has opened closer to us since then. My wife's Citroen family history includes two Saxos, a Xsara and a BX or two, I've not had one but am tempted. It will come down to a Cactus or a nearly new Ford C-Max. I do wish it had a split rear bench.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm keen to get in one too, will let you know as soon as I find a dealer that has one / knows when one will come in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts