Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sticky provides reference material for the servicing interval and requirements for the Citroen C4 Cactus. Its intention is to inform owners or supplement information provided by your Citroen C4 Cactus dealer.

Information is provided for the UK market and hence non domestic version may be subject to additional servicing requirements.

Service Intervals
Citroen UK have confirmed the service intervals as:

Citroen UK said:
Dear xyz,

Thank you for your recent email with regards to servicing.

The service schedule as advised by Citroen, regardless of fuel type or transmission is:
16,000 or 1 Year, which ever comes first*.

Hope this information helps. If you require any further assistance please contact us on 0844 463 3500 or by return email.

Kind regards,

Abdal Razak
Customer Relations Advisor
0844 463 3500
* Additional Info for HDi-Blue models ONLY and may contradict this advice...

Font Parallel Screenshot Rectangle Brand

Font Parallel Electric blue Screenshot Magenta

Individual Servicing Requirements

Citroen C4 Cactus Petrol

Font Material property Parallel Number Document

Citroen C4 Cactus Diesel (Non HDi Blue)

Font Material property Parallel Paper Document

Citroen C4 Cactus Diesel - HDi Blue

Font Material property Parallel Number Document

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Thanks for that. We have just had our first service as the car is a year old and it only needed the ad blue topped up, oil change and a filter change. Looks like the next one is a whole year away.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been servicing my 2016 1.6hdi today. Or at least I started. I've drained the oil after taking all the various bits off the top so I could access the air & cabin filters as well as the hidden oil filter. I thought I'd got the oil till I realised it is a C2 0w-30 which is the one type of oil I don't have in my garage. I do have oils for several classics and even an MX5 . Can't quite understand why they are all so different.

Is there, ANYWHERE, a workshop manual of any sort for these cars? It seems ridiculous that this is the only car I've had in over 40 yrs of motoring that I cannot find one. Citroen themselves don't seem particularly helpful. But they must have such a beast for their own mechanics.

Any thoughts ?

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts