Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI!

My cactus does not have Climatronic.
Using the manual AC is quite uncomfortable.
Does activating automatic climatronic is based on changing the firmware (or options by service) in lcd or need to change some components of the car?

·
Registered
709 Posts
mbmastermx said:
HI!

Does activating automatic climatronic is based on changing the firmware (or options by service) in lcd or need to change some components of the car?
In the UK the automatic AC is standard for the top price model and available as a factory fitted option in the mid-priced vehicles, but in Poland there might be different choices...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Actually manual AC is only in Feel model - the rest has automatic one.

I'm totally sure there is only a subtle change in firmware needed to change that (as well as to change many other features) however this means losing your warranty and there is no solution (to my knowledge) in Internet on "how to do that". I would wait until someone else tries with his own car ;)

·
Registered
383 Posts
mbmastermx said:
HI!

The screen is the easy bit is imagine, the more complex bit would be installing all the sensors, automation of the various control flaps etc.

You are better off getting a car with climate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts