Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems with the boot lid on their Cactus. I find I have to give it a good slam, otherwise the car won't lock and the reversing camera won't work. Is there any adjustment on the catch? I'm worried that if I get the dealer to look at it, they will make it worse, or it will go out of alignment or something.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Sounds like it already is out of alignment. Why not give the dealer a chance it is in warranty after all...

·
Registered
57 Posts
twice now the warning message has come on my screen saying my boot wasn't closed properly. when I've got out to have a look it doesn't appear to be open but like you I've had to give it a bit of a slam.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Please check the rubber seal. It pops out easily if the luggage draws it. The seal is easy to put down again by pushing it with fingers. This can affect the "boot unlocked" message.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wil said:
twice now the warning message has come on my screen saying my boot wasn't closed properly. when I've got out to have a look it doesn't appear to be open but like you I've had to give it a bit of a slam.
Just like mine :|

I will mention it to the dealer when I take it in to have one of the rear wheel arch trims replaced, which was marked when we picked it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts