Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I still observe a problem with my clutch. The question is , is it property or mistake? I hope that I will get answear from this forum.
As the engine gets hot, the clutch has longer delay after releasing. The pedal is weak, but after warming , it is more weak.
I have exchanged new fork & bearing in service. The squeaking has gone but the clutch pedal has the same behavior like before replacemment.
Is there any delay part inside slave cylinder ?
Has anybody exchaged fork& bearing because squeaking problem? Is your pedal better(smoother) after that?

Thank you.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Citroen clutches are awfull when they get hot. sit in traffic,slip/ride the clutch a bit and take in the smell. I suspect it's the price you pay for a light cutch action. and if you think Citroen are bad try Renualt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Citroen clutches are awfull when they get hot. sit in traffic,slip/ride the clutch a bit and take in the smell. I suspect it's the price you pay for a light cutch action. and if you think Citroen are bad try Renualt.
Ride a clutch is very dificult, because the pedal has no feedback. The whole operating is spongee.
I estimate the revolution and release the clutch somehow in the proper moment.
I release the pedal a little bit , hold it for a moment and then release it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts