Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I grumbled about 'the wait' on Citroën's Facebook page and they invited me to send order details.
Ordered 18 June 2015 - estimated delivery 24 August and I got this reply:
Thanks for contacting Citroen UK.

I was sorry to learn of the issue you have experienced and can appreciate the disappointment caused.

I've spoken to the sales manager who advised the vehicle ordered had Co2 constraints and the batch of build was stopped until Co2 levels were correct.

At the moment we are anticipating a delivery of end of October to early November.

In appreciation of your patience, I am happy to make a contribution of £250.00 towards the cost of your new Citroën vehicle, purchased through our UK dealer network. All you need to do is present a copy of this email to your Citroën dealer at the time and they'll do the rest.

So £10 per week to compensate :(

I replied that I would also appreciate a Cactus duck to be going on with ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Good result. Be good to find out where the ducks are available for purchase.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey, that's not a bad result...It may ease your suffering slightly. It just shows that sometimes complaining is worth it! I got a similar result when my DS3 was off the road for couple of days with a timing belt issue - it meant that I lost a couple of days teaching (as a driving instructor my car is my work). The small print states that loss of earnings is not covered by the warranty, but I persisted and got a credit which could be offset against servicing, accessories or a new Citroen. It went towards the Cactus :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts