Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I bought the version Feel that should have cornering lights but it doesn't seem o work. Do I have to activate them somehow from inside?

G

·
mdagis said:
Hello, I bought the version Feel that should have cornering lights but it doesn't seem o work. Do I have to activate them somehow from inside?
Their description of cornering headlights is bit of an exaggeration, in fact it's the fog lights that come on, the appropriate side to whichever way you are turning, they don't actually move but just come on.

I think it's only on the Flair models, as if I remember correctly they are the only ones with fog lights.

·
Registered
472 Posts
How old is your Feel ? In my brochure the cornering fog lights are an option on the Feel. If it does indeed have cornering fog lights I believe they activate automatically when cornering below a certain speed (I forget speed). If its a new model Feel have they put them on as standard as on the Flair. Its also the light on the side you're turning i.e left turn left light, right turn right light.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The "static turning light" using the fog lamps are activated if you drive slover than 40 km/h.
It's only usable for parking, slow cornering etc. according to Citroen.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Unless the Feel has the fog light option or the parking pack (with front and rear sensors, self-park and fog lights) then they aren't fitted.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Only work with the headlights on!

seem to be very sensitive. very little steering angle needed to bring them on.

·
Registered
253 Posts
My car is equipped with the cornering feature. I have seen it in work when I stood outside and looked at the car. From my driving position i cannot see any difference. The fog lights are very low and very weak.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts