Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
The cactus dash is so beautiful, why cover it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a little sticky mat thing called a Grippy. It lies flat between the two display areas and is ideal for placing mobile phone, sunglasses, shopping list etc. Cheap and cheerful and not too visible, it's black. Available on line from £5.99. I've had mine for several years with no deterioration.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
True, the Cactus dashboard is beautiful. That's why I would like to protect it during the hot Maltese summer!

·
Registered
265 Posts
SimonCam said:
True, the Cactus dashboard is beautiful. That's why I would like to protect it during the hot Maltese summer!
Ahh. I have some old carpet you can cut up if you like lol. Just kidding. Actually the dash is a very good space to place items and its a shame its not more accessible from the drivers side. I've been thinking of buying some adhesive strips that are like the ones over the passenger glovebox.

·
Registered
164 Posts
SimonCam said:
So why not use a sun protector like this (pic).
For example, Israel is damn hot sunny country. It is now 35 celsius and we're only at the beginning of June :|
I bought an XL sun guard that reaches over the steering wheel, cost me about 4 euros in eBay (I can not put it as usual because of my road camera position on the windshield).
I did the same with all of my previous cars, dashboard kept as new.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wonder if that heat (35 Celsius) is bad for the tablet.. even the heat without direct sunlight I mean.

If the outside temp is 35, it must be 10 more inside.

·
Registered
265 Posts
ran said:
SimonCam said:
For example, Israel is damn hot sunny country. It is now 35 celsius and we're only at the beginning of June :|
I bought an XL sun guard that reaches over the steering wheel, cost me about 4 euros in eBay (I can not put it as usual because of my road camera position on the windshield).
Or you can just take the place of that juke and leave it under tree's shadow. ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
ran said:
SimonCam said:
Same here. This kind of sunshade is satisfactory!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kevin said:
I wonder if that heat (35 Celsius) is bad for the tablet.. even the heat without direct sunlight I mean.

If the outside temp is 35, it must be 10 more inside.
Time will tell...

deeppurple said:
Or you can just take the place of that juke and leave it under tree's shadow. ;)
Tree = Birds sh** :lol:
My rear windows (side and back) are tinted 95% so even with 35 celsius degrees the AC cools the cabin pretty fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts