Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just driven my car in the dark and rain. Getting in the car the passenger window steams up but as there is no passenger air vent there is no real way to clear the passenger door screen.

A bit disappointed and surprised. It's a bit dangerous too as the nearside can become invisible very easily

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what i ending up doing but the wife wasn't too pleased as she was sitting next to it and got soaked.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Try juggling with the heating and A/C settings, the little vents on top of dash are supposed to be for the side windows. It surprised me how many variations with manual and auto settings you can get. Ours seems to clear ok now

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have found the demist button under the tablet to be remarkably effective in clearing all the front windows. It is much faster acting than the one in my C4

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've found using the air conditioning always helps, even on hot...it brings down the humidity, and demists the windows pretty quickly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I struggled on the motorway with the back seat windows steaming up - with no apparent way to demist them and not being able to open them without pulling over it made the blind spot difficult.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts