Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry again about window woe.its not fixed. God help you Blactus back on fourm with your help full comment sounds like October 2015 again Thanks mate :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Pitbull64 said:
Woof woof Its me again pitbull64 Sorry for being a pain dealer still has not replaced rear window for a de-fog , de-mist fault. Reported 17/12/15 now 1/2/16. Great second hand buy, from local Citroen dealer 110 Flair in black .starting see why it was such a great deal. :?:
Give it a rest mate :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blactus give a rest mate , ill rest when the window gets fixed , when someone can swap wheels and buy cheap bike racks. Thanks mate :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Pitbull64, are you sure that the dealer is not giving you a merry dance!. I had a car crash into me in the summer and I had the Bumper, Airbumps and rear screen. It was all finished in 4 days after the crash.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark said:
Hey Pitbull64, are you sure that the dealer is not giving you a merry dance!. I had a car crash into me in the summer and I had the Bumper, Airbumps and rear screen. It was all finished in 4 days after the crash.
Thanks for that info, glad to see you got it sorted so quick I think you could right.ill get on to this well known dealership. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts