Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that quite a number UK bound cacti left the factory on December 7th. Which of the expectant Catus owners will be first to receive their car? :!: Who has the fastest dealer when it comes to delivering? :?:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ours has it as 28th of December but both of us agreed that isn't going to happen with Christmas and New Years.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cymro said:
Ours has it as 28th of December but both of us agreed that isn't going to happen with Christmas and New Years.
My dealer has indicated December 28th as a possible delivery date also. It's not a good time to be distributing a consignment of new cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I placed my order the first week of December. Delivery is the 23rd. Sounds like I got lucky!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jv24 said:
I placed my order the first week of December. Delivery is the 23rd. Sounds like I got lucky!
Where are you located jv24 ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Leicestershire. The dealer as been brilliant.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jv24 said:
Leicestershire. The dealer as been brilliant.
Great news for you! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Enjoy and please keep us posted on your first impressions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
calamityjane said:
Still waiting since the beginning of August....
My dealer was told that the car is still in transit by sea to the uk and the hope is that it will dock before the new year! :evil:

·
Registered
10 Posts
fixerman said:
calamityjane said:
Still waiting since the beginning of August....
My dealer was told that the car is still in transit by sea to the uk and the hope is that it will dock before the new year! :evil:
Must be be coming by sailiing ship then. It would take 3 days absolute maximum to the UK!

·
Registered
73 Posts
jv24 said:
Is yours a factory order or a Network Order (one already built but not collected/cancelled order but in the right spec)?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Alas I'm not one of the 'chosen'... Looks like it'll be the New Year before I get mine. Glum face.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Peyote said:
Alas I'm not one of the 'chosen'... Looks like it'll be the New Year before I get mine. Glum face.
"Glum face" only until you finally get your Cactus :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cymro said:
jv24 said:
Is yours a factory order or a Network Order (one already built but not collected/cancelled order but in the right spec)?
I was told it was it was coming in from Spain as there wasn't a network one available. The process took 3 weeks from ordering to collecting today. I have been really impressed with my dealer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got a call from the dealer yesterday to advise me that my Cactus is in the UK and is on a transporter bound for his dealership. It should be ready for collection by the middle of next week. I assuming that all of the other UK customers whose cars left the factory on December 7th are in the same boat. (Pardon the pun). :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm trying to get an answer out of my dealer! I NEED mine by Tuesday evening as I have two dogs booked in for surgery Wednesday morning.

I'm despairing now of ever getting mine. It's been on order since October and the dealer contact has been dreadful at times.

Now I'm told they can't check because 'the internet is slow' this morning. Wishing now I'd gone for something normal instead of quirky, say like a Vauxhall or a Ford.....

Rosanne

·
Registered
472 Posts
rosanneduk said:
I'm trying to get an answer out of my dealer! I NEED mine by Tuesday evening as I have two dogs booked in for surgery Wednesday morning.

I'm despairing now of ever getting mine. It's been on order since October and the dealer contact has been dreadful at times.

Now I'm told they can't check because 'the internet is slow' this morning. Wishing now I'd gone for something normal instead of quirky, say like a Vauxhall or a Ford.....

Rosanne
Really sorry about your predicament, but did your dealer tell you it would be delivered so soon after ordering ?. If they did, I think they are pretty optimistic, most appear to be 4 months from ordering (forget the month you ordered) so I would have thought Feb would be more realistic. But I've got my fingers crossed for you, you never know. ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fixerman said:
Got a call from the dealer yesterday to advise me that my Cactus is in the UK and is on a transporter bound for his dealership. It should be ready for collection by the middle of next week. I assuming that all of the other UK customers whose cars left the factory on December 7th are in the same boat. (Pardon the pun). :D
I thought I would have got a call from the dealer today to at least let me know that they had the car on site. Not a whisper. :roll:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fixerman said:
fixerman said:
I thought I would have got a call from the dealer today to at least let me know that they had the car on site. Not a whisper. :roll:
At last! Got the call this morning. My Cactus is arriving at the dealership tomorrow Wednesday and I have an appointment to collect it on Thursday morning 10.00 am. :p :p :p :p :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts