Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the info you've all posted on here. I have a question that I haven't been able to find yet?

Is it possible to get the car t default to something other than radio on start? Each time I start it now it starts playing the radio automatically - previous cars I've had use whatever the previous input was - i.e. bluetooth. Is there any way to change this at all?

Thanks!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi

When I choose to listen to music from my jukebox, it starts up on the jukebox next time I get in the car, also when I listen to music from a usb stick ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Aepuma said:
Hi

When I choose to listen to music from my jukebox, it starts up on the jukebox next time I get in the car, also when I listen to music from a usb stick ;)
+1

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's probably a bit more complicated with bluetooth as it has to get the connection sorted with the device before it can start playing and before it can connect it probably defaults to radio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone found a solution to this yet?
I recently bought a cactus 🌵 and just want to start with Bluetooth.... 🤔

·
Registered
268 Posts
If you are using music on your phone via bluetooth, it will forget the connection at switch off. If you use a USB stick and leave it plugged in, when you start the car it will play from the USB.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah OK... Yeah I use Bluetooth for all my phone audio. The problem is that it does connect when I get into my car, but the source stays on radio. That means when a call or notification comes in, I don't hear it unless I manually change to Bluetooth every time I get into the car... Pretty annoying. So there's no way around it at all?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Your phone connects OK to the dash via bluetooth - if you press the phone button does the dash show yor phone is connected - charge state, Provider, signal etc.? Mine (C5 Aircross) connects automatically, and incoming calls sound with a ring. Perhaps you need to tell your phone to connect to the car bluetooth automatically? I'm sure it was the same on my previous C4 Cactus...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts