Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've got my factory order together a White Flair ETG with dune bumps and am torn between what would look better the Diamond Cross Wheels or the Black Cross Wheels...any opinions much appreciated please :D Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Black - no question. I'm buying an ex-demo with the Diamonds but will get them painted black for GBP 250 pus VAT for sure.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My sister has a white ETG Flair with black bumps and Diamond cross, It looks really good and it breaks the bumps up. I have a Red ETG Flair with Black bumps and Diamond cross. It would have looked terrible with the Black Cross. My Sister bought hers not long after mine arrived and seen it. Both of our cars were on time as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, wow 2 cacti in the family! Yes think I'm veering towards the diamond cross ones as the black cross look great on a dark car but not sure about on white, think I'm going to stay true to the concept car and go with the white and dune bumps with diamond cross wheels...dealer is supposed to be giving me a date for delivery tomorrow...fingers crossed it's soon as I can't wait! :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
What interior are you having ?. We have 2 C1s in the family too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Habana leather one, can't wait for the car to arrive, think it's going to be end of July...

·
Registered
316 Posts
You will enjoy the car, so different to look at than most other cars. Everyone always feel the Airbumps. If you use the cruise control most of the time you will happily get 60 to 65mpg even more at 56mph. Its worth the wait, enjoy !.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts